- 100g asparagus tips
- 150g king prawns*
- 5 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely diced
- Chilli flakes
- Lemon juice
- Fresh parsley
- Wash and trim the asparagus tips.
- Heat the olive oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat. Add the asparagus and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the garlic and let everything fry for a couple of minutes, until the asparagus start to get a nice dark colour.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and fry everything for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the prawns, season with chilli flakes and mix so the flavours combine and fry for another 5-6 minutes.
- Serve drizzled with lemon juice and finely chopped parsley.
*You can use either raw prawns or cooked ones. I used cooked ones, but if you are using raw prawns, it might be better to fry them on their own in advance to get rid of the extra liquid they will produce. Once they’re done, just put them aside and add them to the pan in step 5.
Nutritional information per serving:
- Calories: 254
- Carbs: 3g
- Fat: 16g
- Protein: 23g
- Sodium: 5mg