- 500 g chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 250 g mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 200 g leeks, thinly sliced
- 40 g butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a pan and fry the chicken pieces until done. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Heat the other tbsp of olive oil in the same pan and sauté the leeks until wilted and browned. Add the leek to the chicken.
- Melt the butter in the same pan and add the mushroom slices. Fry until the liquid from the mushrooms evaporates and mushrooms are brown all over.
- Add the chicken and leek back into the pan and season everything with salt and pepper.
- Serve with soy sauce if you want.
- This dish is great served immediately and can be prepared in advance for meal prep.
Nutritional information (per serving):
- Calories: 594
- Fat: 35.3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 1.9 mg
- Potassium: 0 mg
- Carbohydrates: 3.5 g
- Protein: 64 g