Ingredients (2 servings):
- 250 g spinach
- 100 g cherry tomatoes, cut in half (you can use bigger tomatoes as well)
- 125 g mozzarella (you can use either the big or the small balls)
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add the spinach. Sauté the spinach until wilted and remove from the pan.
- Add the tomatoes to the pan and fry until soft and slightly charred.
- You can use a sieve to drain the veggies or leave them as they are if you like more liquid. I didn’t drain mine, and you see the soupy texture of it in the photo below.
- Transfer the spinach and the tomatoes in a bowl, let cool a bit and add the mozzarella.
- Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with a bit of balsamic vinegar. You can also add some dried herbs, fresh basil, chopped scallions, and even chopped chili peppers.
Nutritional information per 1 serving:
- Calories: 259
- Fat: 18.4 g
- Cholesterol: 44.1 mg
- Sodium: 288.8 mg
- Potassium: 816.1 mg
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Protein: 15g